Watch our video to learn more about donation
Read before donating
Thank you for your interest in donating to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore. Please read the list of items we accept and don't accept before completing the donation form below.
48 Hour response time*
Read our list of items we accept and do not accept. Fill in our donation form below. Upload images from your phone or computer. Generally our staff will respond within 48 hours, unless it's a holiday. *Note the donations department is closed on Sunday and Monday.
Why donate online
We found when we accepted calls for donations, we would spend an average of 10 minute per call and with over 100 inquiries a day, that's more than 16 hours in phone calls every day. Donating online streamlines this process.
If you don't hear from us
Has it been 48 hours? Wait one more day. Still nothing? You may have filled in your donation form with an item we do not accept. We screen any form submissions with items on our "what we do not accept" list. Try reading our list of items we accept and filling out the form again.
We can gladly accept the following items:
- Love Seats
- Dining Room Furniture
- Bedroom Furniture
- Home Office/Desks
- Washers Dryers
*10 years old or newer
- Full Kitchen Cabinet Sets
- Modern Bathroom Vanities
- NEW Windows
- Doors in excellent condition
- Modern Tile 10 ft2 or more
- Toilets and Sinks (White or Beige Only)
We Cannot Accept Any Of The Following Items:
Unfortunately we cannot accept anything excessively scratched, damaged, extremely out of style or in need of repair. To ensure your donation form receives a response, please read this list carefully and do not include these items when submitting your donation form below.
- Mattresses, Box Springs or Sofa Beds
- Clothing, Curtains, Fabric, Wall Paper, Blinds
- Cribs or Exercise Equipment
- China Cabinets / Entertainment Centers
- Boxes of Mismatched Dishes, Cups, Glasses, Pots & Pans.(We can sell sets!)
- Loose Hardware Such as Outlets, Connectors, Wire, Switch Plates, Screws Etc.
- Molding or Trim
- Used lumber
- Used Plywood or Sheetrock
- Granite, Pavers, Bricks, Gravel
- Power Tools, Hand Tools (Unless Newer)
Are you Ready to Donate?
Select the item delivery method:
Get answers to all of your questions about ReStore donations in our FAQ section.